1½ cups dark or semisweet chocolate chips
½ cup shelled pistachios, chopped
½ cup dried fruit, chopped (cherries, apricots, or cranberries)
Pinch of salt
1. Melt chocolate in a double-boiler or in the microwave.
2. Stir in pistachios, dried fruit, and salt.
3. Pour mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread to 1/4" thickness.
4. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until completely firm.
5. Remove parchment paper from hardened mixture and break into pieces.
6. Serve and enjoy the healthy treat!