Backed By Industry Leaders: How We’ve Prepared for Your Return
We’re open! Our club team follows deep cleaning protocols and government mandates to keep us all healthy and safe.
Today, more than ever before, your health and wellness remain our top priority. That’s why we’ve partnered with the experts and industry leaders at Active Wellness and Providence St. Joseph Health System, to implement the highest levels of cleanliness and ensure safe social distancing.
However and whenever you’re ready to get back to your workouts, we’re here to help you stay safe and grow stronger than ever before.
What’s Open Now
- Reservation-based indoor & outdoor workouts: club visits, lap swimming, classes (class sizes at 35% capacity)
- Locker Rooms: changing areas, showers and restrooms
- Fitness Floor: every other cardio & strength training equipment available
- Reservations are required and can be made here.
- Please note that you must sign your new Active Sports Club membership agreement prior to making class reservations. Sign your new agreement here.
- The club will have modified operating hours during Phase One:
- Monday-Friday: 6am-8pm
- Saturday: 8am-2pm
- Sunday: Closed
What To Expect
- Temperature Screenings and Questionnaire upon entering facility
- Social distancing and signage reminders to keep 6+ feet distance apart
- Touchless greetings, check-ins and purchases
- Scan your card or phone using our free mobile app to check in
- Only cashless club transactions
- For your protection, towels, yoga mats/blankets will not be provided
- Water fountains are currently not available
- Modified club hours of operation
- Reservations required for group fitness classes & club visits
What’s Remaining Temporarily Closed:
Because cleanliness is a top priority, we’re making changes to the amenities offered during this phase of our reopening, including the following:
- Yoga and Spin studios (classes will move into the main group exercise room)
What To Bring:
- Face mask/personal covering required
- Personal towels for shower and workout if desired
- Personal water bottle
- For yoga classes; please bring your own yoga mat
What NOT To Bring
- Cash: all purchases will be charged to a credit card that members swipe; or credited to your card on file
- As always, it’s best to leave personal valuables at home
We are taking a comprehensive approach to ensure proper cleaning, disinfection, and sanitation protocols are in place in accordance with governmental, CDC, and WHO guidelines. We are also adding additional procedures to our continued stringent level of cleanliness.
Exercising Social Distancing
We are carefully implementing a safer way for us to be together. There are markers and directional signage on the floors and walls to remind us to exercise safe social distancing practices.
Along with implementing comprehensive cleaning protocols, we have increased the number of sanitation stations throughout the club. These are conveniently located, easy to use and readily available equipment disinfectant sprays, wipes, and hand sanitizers.
For your safety, we have limited the amount of equipment on our cardio and weight floors to exercise safe social distancing practices while you workout.
Reduced Class Sizes
Group fitness class sizes will be reduced to allow for safe social distancing. Additionally, all classes will require reservations. Deep cleaning protocols will be put into place for thorough cleaning between classes.
We will increase our daily scheduled cleaning times along with continuous disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the club. There will also be adjusted club hours of operation to allow for additional deep cleaning.